HW: The Quest for Levitation

Alex S. Garcia artefact at IMAGINET.FR
Fri Jun 14 19:33:55 EDT 1996

>you really should get yourself a copy of either _On Your
>Feet_, or _Some Enchanted Evening_.  This is foundation-stone material
>we're talking about, here.

*laughing* Don't worry, I mean to buy all three of them anyway.
1) for collecting purposes but also
2) because there are some songs you can't find anywhere else on each of
those three...

About "Levitation" :

>You weren't even listening to it in stereo?  Then, I'm afraid to say,
>you haven't even heard the album.

I'm aware of that :-(

>Whatever people might say about
>_Levitation_ (it's not a great favorite amongst Hawkfans because it's
>probably their most "mainstream" rock album), the fact is that it has
>the best production values, and the most delicately textured sound of
>any album they ever did.  They must have actually had <gasp!> a budget
>on that one.  :-)

Yeah, and I shiver just at the thought... If a mono rendition of "World of
Tiers" (if that is indeed its title) managed to project me into space, I
don't even dare imagine what will happen when I listen to it in stereo ! *LOL*

>> >If you like _CotBS_, you'll almost certainly love _Live Chronicles_.
>>
>> Safe bet. Sounds logical to me. Though I'm always a bit hesitant to buy a
>> live album... especially when I already have the material in it in a studio
>> album. But you say there's other stuff on it, so I might give it a try...
>
>Don't let that part about "already having some of the material"
>detract you.  _Live Chronicles_ is an *epic* live album - it's much,
>MUCH more than what you hear on _Chronicle of the Black Sword_.
>
>You can thank me later.  ;-)

Okay. Though I'm not sure that'll be an easy one to find here in France...
Haven't seen it at all while I was on my Quest for Levitation today *grin*

Alex S. Garcia.

ARTEFACT EDITIONS (http://www.imaginet.fr/~artefact/index.htm)
Generation Scenario
      (la revue de l'ecriture scenaristique / the magazine of screenwriting)
      http://www.imaginet.fr/~artefact/genscen/genscen.htm