Jesus Saves (final word please !!!)

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Fri Jun 14 22:48:51 EDT 1996

On Fri, 14 Jun 1996, Guido Vacano wrote:

> beer, eating the wonderful Biryani rice my wife made, listening to Palace
> Springs. What a great album! I mean, it not only has great live versions of
> Golden Void and Time We Left This World Today, but it's got one of my all

Got to agree with "Golden Void" (that, plus the version on _Friends and
Relations #?_ are my all-time favourite renditions of this track; totally
blissful, transcendent versions), but I always have to suppress my gag
reflex every time that version of "Time We Left" makes its unwelcome
presence felt.  I'd trade it any day of the week for the one from _Space
Ritual, Vol. 2_ (or any other:).  Its only saving grace, IMHO, is its
segue into a very tasty version of "Heads."  Such a pleasant feeling to
hear it end like that... ;-)

There's no accounting for Hawkfan tastes; a wonderful diversity, to be
sure. :-)

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: Frank Zappa, _You Are What You Is_

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.