HW: non-US cover tapes

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Sat Jun 15 16:59:34 EDT 1996

The first wave is in the post, at last!  The recipients will be:
Commander Soren, Hawkjoe, Sonique, Mike Holmes, Jill Strobridge,
Rob Stuckey and Mike Wright.

I've dubbed the tapes for the second wave; if all goes well they
should be in the post on Monday or Tuesday.  Recipients will be:
Andy Gilham, Maxine Wesley, David Jones, Paul Mitchell.

Should I try to give the band's copies to the band at the gig on
Friday, or just send them to Chaos Inc?

I haven't received payment from: Alun Hughes, Carl Anderson,
Martyn Lawrence, and Jon Browne.  Either I've lost it, in which
case I apologise and beseech you to send me another cheque, or
you haven't sent it in the first place, in which case you need
to get your bottom in gear ;-).

I will be cashing those cheques that I have got (except for Mike
Wright's: Mike, you contributed tapes to us, so you don't have to
pay).

Christian, I will do your tapes next.

Anyone else who wants copies please let me know.

Dave.

ObCD: Barry Tuckwell playing Mozart's Horn Concerti.
ObSmell: Grilled red peppers.