Hawkwind Cymbaline

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Sun Jun 16 00:48:16 EDT 1996

Spiky Quills In The Arboretum writes:

> I was curious to see the track "Cymbaline" by Pink Floyd
> on the "Hawkwind" remaster CD. Any explanations?

It's taken from a tape that emerged in the EMI archives when the albums
were being re-mastered.   A rare example of Brock/Hawkwind doing a cover
version and it's from their early daze.

There are several other tapes that emerged from the same archives
but since, apparently, Brock will need to go up to London and listen/
look through everything there is some uncertainty as to how soon these
will eventually emerge in an official format.

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk