OFF: Science-Fiction

SKARSOL skarsol at IX.NETCOM.COM
Sat Jun 15 16:14:52 EDT 1996

Alex S. Garcia wrote:

> Okay all, as some of you may have noticed (from my signature) that I've put
> up a website called ICARUS which is meant to become a huge Encyclopedia of
> Fantasy & Science-Fiction. The goal is to one day have a complete list of
> ALL F & SF books ever published - with a review for each of those books. So
> of course, I can hardly do this all by myself. Soooooo... if there are (and
> I'm sure it's the case) any fantasy/sci-fi fans on this list who'd feel like
> writing reviews of books they've read, I'll be glad to hear from them.
> Remember : I'll take reviews for old books as well as more recent ones.
>
> BTW, if you check the site you might be disappointed because it is mainly in
> French for the moment. I am planning to translate everything to English with
> time, but right now there is only one page available in English. But hey, if
> I get some reviews from you guys, that'll help me add more English pages ;-)
>
> So if you're interested, please don't hesitate and write to me - via PRIVATE
> e-mail, of course...
>
> Alex S. Garcia.
>
> P.S.
> There will also be a music section. Movies, TV series, role playing games,
> etc. will also be covered since I want to talk about F&SF in all of its
> incarnations ! *smile*DAAAAAAAAMN! that is one amazing task you have set for yourself!i'd love to help,
but my literary talents have been totally crippled due to the near-constant
assault of various foreign agents upon my grey matter.besides, i've read so many
fantasy and sci-fi novels it all seems like one never-ending saga(i average about
2-3 novels a week).
but, if i should be taken by some glimmer of inspiration (you thought i was gonna
say intelligence,didn't you?), i will forward it to you.
it might help if you send a list of what titles you DON'T need.
   rj