OFF: Kyuss

Jerry Guizar jguizar at EPIX.NET
Sat Jun 15 21:38:35 EDT 1996

In <Pine.OSF.3.91.960612194348.29027A-100000 at csgrad.cs.vt.edu>, on
06/12/96 at 08:00 PM,
   Paul Mather <paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU> said:

>On Wed, 12 Jun 1996, Jerry Guizar wrote:

>> >        I think that's rather more of an EP thing, than a proper album,
>> >as such.
>>
>>    It clocks in at 72:02 (at least my copy does).

>Yeah, but the annoying thing is that the last track takes up about 35
>minutes of that 72 minute running time (potentially good), but at least
>20 of those 35 minutes is silence (VERY bad).

   I was going to say something about it seeming to end too quickly, but
when I checked the total time, I forgot all about the silence (I think it
makes one of my CD players go back to the beginning again).

>The actual amount of music on the CD is probably about 50 minutes, which,
>I guess, qualifies it as a full-length release.

   I've been getting so used to listening to 60 minute plus CD's, so
anything less than that sounds too short. I hate CD singles - but I still
buy them :)

Jerry

jguizar at epix.net