HW: Re: Jesus Saves, but does he like Space Bandits?

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Sun Jun 16 09:55:52 EDT 1996

>   Has there been much discussion as to Huw Lloyd Langtons contribution to
> the Hawks? As much as I like some of his HW songs, I can't help feeling that
> HW improved so much on his departure. I think he gave them too much of
> standard "rock" sound, particularly with his never-ending solos.

You are Dave Brock, and I claim my five pounds :-).

FWIW, I agree with you.  Then again, I like Ron Tree's vocals more than
his stage act, so what do I know?

Dave (bring back the coloured strobes...)