OFF: Shame on you all ;)

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Sun Jun 16 07:39:17 EDT 1996

        What?  Was I the only one from the list at the Bevis show in
Walthamstow?  I think I was ... You people are getting slack in your
old age ;)
        (Yes, all right, excuses from people living more than 5 hours
from London will be accepted ;)

        It was cool, and we got to view the new Adrian Shaw (HW connection!)
CD.  Plus I received enquiries about my music, and there was mumbling
about the sending of demos.  Could we be looking at Scylding releases
on Woronzoid?  Well, probably not, but as long as we don't look to
closely at reality, the sky's the limit :)

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                                -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)