HW: Michael Moorcock

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Sun Jun 16 08:32:32 EDT 1996

On Sun, 16 Jun 1996, Alex S. Garcia wrote:

> >        here's my list of MM songs/poems--(an abridged one alas)
> >        **deep fix**
> >(list of songs snipped)
>
> What's Deep Fix ?

Moorcock's band, more fully titled Michael Moorcock and the Deep Fix.
They released _New Worlds Fair_ (I forget if there's an apostrophe in the
title) in 1975, with most of Hawkwind as contributing musicians.  He also
has demos from two unfinished Deep Fix projects, _The Entropy Tango_ and
_Gloriana_ (and some misc. other songs).  NWF was re-released by Griffin
Music last year or so, and has a bonus track, "The Brothel in
Rossenstrasse" (from these various outtakes).

This stuff appears in the Codex under the Moorcock section.  (At least
the official stuff is there; I don't recall if the unofficial stuff is).

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                     RPG Writer/Reviewer.  Outer God.
iscladoc at falcon.cc.ukans.edu            Nomad of the Time Streams.  Poet.

Visit the Dreaming City: http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~iscladoc/imrryr.html

        "Farewell, friend.  I was a thousand times more evil than thou."
                        - Michael Moorcock, _Stormbringer_