OFF: tapes / CDs

Kevin F Mcdade KEVIN at TWOMBLEY.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Jun 15 17:45:46 EDT 1996

On Sat, 15 Jun 1996 22:55:05 +0200, you wrote:

>I'm aware of all those things. It's just that :
>1) CDs are still quite expensive (at least here in France)
>2) I don't like much the format (they take up too much room, especially
>compared to tapes)

>Oh, I don't swear by vinyl - do I still appreciate to hear those cracking
>sounds once in a while *smile* But yeah, I'm eagerly waiting for the
>thumbnail sized chips. THAT would definitely be an interesting format !
Hello boys
Can I just add my tuppence worth? I have most HW albums on original
vinyl and a large number on CD. The early stuff sounds appreciably
more 'HW' on vinyl. More analogue doncha know. Anyway wait for
holographic CDs and then you can just break a piece off and put it in
your pocket, keeping all the info that was on the original.
ffrom ff