HW : Hot news - NEW album!

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Sun Jun 16 12:40:25 EDT 1996

>My friend at EMI (who's been promoted, Good for him, bad for me!)
>has just told me of a "new" album "LIVE 1974" - as yet untitled.
>Apparantly, a spectacular bootleg from that period has surfaced and is
>being remastered and packaged as a companion to the EMI remasters.
>This is going to be a fair while coming though and probably won't be out
>this side of Christmas. I asked about 100 questions, he said that's all
>he knows. And now you know.
>
>Cheers!
>--
>Jon Browne

Hello Jon and all Hawkfriends,

I would assume this tape will be from the HotMG tour? If I remember
correctly, ( this is no easy task ), that is the tour I seen in 74.
Is this tape a new, never before known to exist tape?
Any indication of what city, date of show?

See ya,

Duane

--
"There's a Starman waiting in the sky,