HW: Michael Moorcock songs

Keith A Henderson khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Sun Jun 16 15:08:13 EDT 1996

Dave lists MM's lyrical contributions....

>         here's my list of MM songs/poems--(an abridged one alas)
>         **deep fix**
<snipped>

>         **HW**
>         black corridor
>         chances lost/lost chances
>         choose your masques
>         chronicle of the black sword
>         coded languages
>         curse of man
>         dead god's hoomecoming
>         dragon song
>         earth ritual (tape only)
>         the final flight
>         joker of the universe (tape only)
>         kings of speed
>         my armours killing me/armour for everyday
>         note from a cold planet(tape only)
>         psychosonia
>         running through the back brain
>         sleep of a thousand tears
>         sonic attack
>         the timeship will not sail (tape only)
>         warrior on the edge of time
>         warriors
>         standing at the edge
>         the wizard blew his horn

Isn't he also credited with the lyrics to 'Arrival in Utopia' as well, under
the pseduonym 'Steele'???

Keith H. (FAA)

PS  You *did* say it was an abridged list....why??

ObLP:  Steve Swindells - Fresh Blood (where's the CD?)