OFF: swords & sidearms

Dr Pepper (they call me Mister Pibb) M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Sun Jun 16 16:22:45 EDT 1996

On Fri, 14 Jun 1996, Andrew A. Apold wrote:

[whilst referring to needle gun]

> That particular track almost seems to imply a double meaning, of drugs...

As Dave said when he performed it at the Anti-Heroin gig at Crystal
Palace (was this before the tour proper?)

'This next songs is about needles and stuff, which is why we're all here
I guess'

Or something similar.

I personally was there to see Vera Lynn and this was the first time I had
seen HW and this gig got me to leave behind the beautiful warbling of our
Diva of the White Cliffs to find enjoyment in this new fangled rock music
with guitars and amplified instruments. Or was that in a different Universe?

Mike w