HW : Hot news - NEW album!

Jerome Kekatos HMSwiz at AOL.COM
Mon Jun 17 01:33:43 EDT 1996

>Regarding the rumored new HW album, live from 1974:
>
>       Issue #5 of Adrian Parr's HAWKEYE fanzine contains the following
>       paragraph, which I quote for it's possible relevence here:
>
>       'Now for some news on the unearthing of Live Hawkwind material; two
>       shows from the USA 1974 '1999 Party' tour have come to light of
>       day, from a press cutting I have, it states that the Chicago and
>       Detroit shows were recorded so these could be the ones.

There was a recording of the '74 1999 party performance in Chicago.I recall
announcements made that the show was going to be taped by a local radio
station and then another local "underground" college radio station (WZRD) did
have the MAN portion of the show and played it on-air in the months following
the show (as far as I remember). I beat the bushes on the where-abouts of the
HW part of the show for a bunch of years following to no avail.