HW: re: space bandits (though becoming OFF again)

Le Monsieur Damon dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Mon Jun 17 01:50:38 EDT 1996

On Sun, 16 Jun 1996, Arioch wrote:
> ...which is very kool artwork...always reminds me of the view one would
> get if they were looking over the horizon on a tall tree on the ewoks
> planet (sorry, forgot the name...) in the night.
It's Endor, and it's a moon of Tatooine, Luke's home planet... supposedly
Endor is the three trillionth moon or something, but my source on that
(it was third or fourth grade) were probably just pulling the number out
of his head.  Whatever. :)

By the way, I agree concerning the cover.

Damon Capehart          | "I think we should eliminate semicolons from the
aka Le Monsieur         |  English language; nobody uses them anymore
dcapehar at utdallas.edu   |  anyway." - one of Dilbert's anonymous coworkers