HW:Orgone Accumulator

Christian Mumford mumford at EUNET.NO
Mon Jun 17 04:33:48 EDT 1996

Derrick Chilton wrote:

> Don't know if this has arisen before, but I found out that this mad
> scientist called Riech? invented a Orgone Accumulator in the 1930-40's.
> Apparently 'Orgones' were given off during sex, and the machine was
> supposed to collect this 'energy', this was carried out in a small roon
> where the unsuspecting couple were lead......
>
>                 Derrick...

There was a chapter in DC/Paradox comic book of weirdos and crackpots
about this guy. Its a while since I read about it, but I got a kick out
of the fact that Hawkwind based the song on real-life weird science.
Anybody remember the full story? I think he believed in his theory to
his death.

Christian