OFF: Shame on you all ;)

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Mon Jun 17 07:37:36 EDT 1996

> >  Plus I received enquiries about my music, and there was mumbling
> > about the sending of demos.  Could we be looking at Scylding releases
> > on Woronzoid?  Well, probably not, but as long as we don't look to
> > closely at reality, the sky's the limit :)

>i dunno carl, is your music any good?nick is pretty diverse in his interests.
> he may put you on one of the terrascope 7 inches, to see what kind of feedback he gets.
> it doesn't sound too way out there to me...   rj

        My music ain't so bad, if I do say so myself ;)  As soon as I
bludgeon my lazy-arse sister into sending me the tapes she made back in
March, I can begin considering unleashing copies on the world, so people
can decide for themselves how lame it may be ...

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                                -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)