HW:Orgone Accumulator

Hardman DK D.K.Hardman at CITY.AC.UK
Mon Jun 17 12:17:28 EDT 1996

> > > Don't know if this has arisen before, but I found out that this mad
> > > scientist called Riech? invented a Orgone Accumulator in the 1930-40's.
> > > Apparently 'Orgones' were given off during sex, and the machine was
> > > supposed to collect this 'energy', this was carried out in a small roon
> > > where the unsuspecting couple were lead......

Reich was also the inventor of the "Cloudbuster" as featured in the Kate
Bush song & video "Cloudbusting".  I forget how this contraption was
supposed to work, but again it was something to do with orgone energy. By
firing orgone energy into the sky Reich thought it was possible to break
up clouds....I dunno, something like that. I have a book of Reich's
writings somewhere, that includes a diagram of the cloudbuster which is
almost exactly like the one in the KB video.

Dave