HW:Orgone Accumulator

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Mon Jun 17 18:31:27 EDT 1996

Paul Mather writes:

> Ages ago, I wrote a long post on the story of Dr. Reich and his Orgone
> Accumulators (cloudbusters, space guns, etc.).  His name resurfaced at
> the time of the compilation of the HW trivia file, but my post was deemed
> too long for inclusion.  Jill did repost it to BOC-L, though (like Ken
> Alexander, she must archive *everything*, just about, on this list:).
> Maybe she could e-mail you a copy, if you asked her nicely enough?

   8-))  not quite - I have to purge things once in a while to make space
but this item I hang onto desperately......  and you all may make of that
whatso'ere you will!

Nohow it is very long (but fascinating to read) and I can repost it to the
list if folk want.   Otherwise mail me and a PERSONAL COPY (TM) is yours
by return.

cheers

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk