32 tracks

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Mon Jun 17 14:41:21 EDT 1996

>Let me clarify that I was joking about "Good Morning" and "Zone", as those
>are tracks frequently slagged by HW fans here. I guess the song most likely
>to be heard first would be "Silver Machine", which, in most forms, shouldn't
>make too bad an impression.

Well, I suppose we could start a slew of "first song heard" messages.
("Lord of Light" was the first HW song I ever heard, it made an instant
convert....)
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Guildmaster of Reeves                          of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)