New album name

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Mon Jun 17 14:51:17 EDT 1996

> In Human Guise - I like this, not only does it carry a second meaning
>                                 "Inhuman Guys", but it is a quote directly
> from the
>                                 BOC appearance in the Defenders comic book
>                                 #60, where somone (Buck, I think) says something
>                                 that starts with "In human guise, we demon lords
>                                 (or something like that) will enter this game of
>                                 fortune...."

        I like this best of your suggestions.  And if BOC doesn't use it
I think tBS should.  Maybe not quite the ring of the ever popular
"Evil Banquet in Darkness", but still ... :)

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                                -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)