32 tracks

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Mon Jun 17 14:54:25 EDT 1996

> Let me clarify that I was joking about "Good Morning" and "Zone", as those
> are tracks frequently slagged by HW fans here. I guess the song most likely
> to be heard first would be "Silver Machine", which, in most forms, shouldn't
> make too bad an impression.

        Actually, "Good Evening"  (it's "evening" rather than "morning",
isn't it) was one of the first HW songs I ever heard, right after my
old pal joined this boc-l thing where people kept talking about Hawkwind
and he decided he had to know what it was about and snagged a cassette
copy of _Xenon Codex_ and unleashed it on us.

        And I actually quite *like* "Good Evening" :)  Or possibly
"Good Morning".  Whichever :)

        Of course, the real hook for me was when I casually bought a
used CD of HotMG.  Yippee :)

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                                -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)