HW : re-HLL or not?

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Mon Jun 17 15:27:59 EDT 1996

> Right on, Jon!.   Just listen to "Assassins of Allah" with and without and
> tell me something serious isn't missing.  They now had to piece in an
> ambient chunk by contrast to make it seem the rocker it once was.

        Actually, the original bit without Huw was quite good I thought ;)
though admitedly it had Simon House on violin ...
        I'd vote for Simon rejoining permanently over Huw, actually ...

        I really couldn't complain a bit if they had Simon and Del
(pipedream alert! ;) as full time members :)  Then they could ditch
those dreadful sequencers ...

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                                -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)