BOCbase

jean l delacour delacour at UNM.EDU
Mon Jun 17 18:13:20 EDT 1996

On Fri, 14 Jun 1996, Jerry wrote:

> Manuel,
>
> >Just let me know when and I'll break out all the info I have on tour dates.
> >I concur with you comment that there is not enough time, but when you begin
> >I'll be more that happy to provide the info that I have for you and the
> >people on the list to see as well.
>
> If you send it, I will type in a couple of lines every time. We'll get there!
> :-) So, send me the list and amaze me!
>
> Thanks,
> Jerry

Jerry-

Sounds good.  How do you want me to list the tour dates?
For examle, should we begin from the past and work our way up to now, or
vis versa?  Do you want to do one year at a time?

Please let me know and I'll start listing a little info at a time, to in-
clude as much info that is known on each specific date.

Sounds like it's gonna be alot of work, but fun at the same time.

God bless...

Manuel

Jean Delacour
University of New Mexico