OFF: UFO's (was Re: HW: poem advice please)

Assassin Soniqué sonique at HYME.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Mon Jun 17 21:48:39 EDT 1996

On 18 Jun 96 Martyn Lawrence wrote about Re: HW: poem advice please:

> WeirdOBHwcontent:Have been playing love in space lp a great deal recently,and
> it seems as if there has been a lot of "saucer activity "near Melbourne in the
> last week.Now if only they could land near my house,I'd invite them in and say
> Boys/girls/Aliens listen to this.

I have it on good authority, from another Hawkfan who is involved
with the Australian Armed Forces, that the "saucer activity" is
actually some sort of 'test' that they are doing at the moment ... he
wouldn't elaborate though ....

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'      .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd        /     \( o`-,  -----   may