HW: Michael Moorcock (was The Quest for Levitation)

Chris Bates C.D.Bates at SHEFFIELD.AC.UK
Tue Jun 18 04:05:49 EDT 1996

Allan wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Jun 1996, Alex S. Garcia wrote:
>
> > There is sort of a crossover
> > >story,
> > >"Elric at the End of Time", which isn't too popular though I liked it...
>
> That one actually is Elric crossed with the Dancers at the End of Time.
> Jerrry Cornelius doesn't appear in it (unless I'm just really remembering
> this story wrong).

Isn't JC in that as Jerek Karnelian (I've spelt that wrong I know!). I
always assumed that Cornelius and Karnelian were the same character
rather than differnet aspects of the same personality.

Chris