HW : HLL or not?

Chris Bates C.D.Bates at SHEFFIELD.AC.UK
Tue Jun 18 04:49:45 EDT 1996

Jon wrote:

> When Alex was asking where to begin, I was just thinking how much I
> missed Huw's sound actually! Compare the _excellant_ Xenon Codex (which
> you should try, Alex) to Business Of the Future, Space Bandits or even
> Alien 4. I couldn't see Huw's departure as anything but a loss.

This is one of those irritating *me too* posts (mine that is not Jon's :-)

Me Too!

Actually it's not just Huw, it's any lead instrument for me - Simon House,
maybe even Uncle Nik. HW need a musical focus to be truly awesome, don't
get me wrong they're good at ambient noodling but they've always been
great at space jamming and that needs a lead instrument.

Chris