HW : HLL or not?

Christian Mumford mumford at EUNET.NO
Tue Jun 18 05:01:30 EDT 1996

Chris Bates wrote:

> Jon wrote:
>
> > When Alex was asking where to begin, I was just thinking how much I
> > missed Huw's sound actually! Compare the _excellant_ Xenon Codex (which
> > you should try, Alex) to Business Of the Future, Space Bandits or even
> > Alien 4. I couldn't see Huw's departure as anything but a loss.

The best post-Langton albums are Electric Tepee (one of my _gasp_ all
time HW top 5 favorites - the track LSD is just an AWESOME killer of a
tune, up there with trippy jams like "Seeing it as You Really Are" and
"You Shouldn't do That". An extremely trippy album, fuggin A!!) and the
Business Trip. I highy  recommend Electric Tepee!!!!
Alex: rush out and buy it!! Xenon Codex is probably my favorite 80s HW
album.

Christian