HW : HLL or not?

Christian Mumford mumford at EUNET.NO
Tue Jun 18 09:01:24 EDT 1996

Carl E. Anderson wrote:

>       _Palace Springs_ gets my vote as best post
> Huw HW album, possibly best post-Lemmy (gasp!) Hawkwind album.  OK,
> the cover two Lemmy-era tunes on it, but the version of "Assault &
> Battery/Golden Void" is very close to something I would consider the
> utter summation of Hawkwind :)

No way!! The best post-Lemmy HW album's gotta be Quark, Strangeness &
Charm, my 2nd favorite HW album of all time. Palace Springs to me is
just a decent re-tread of past glories....... PXR5, Levitation & Xenon
Codex are far better than PS in my opinion.......

Different folks, different strokes, I guess.....

Christian