HW:space bandits- was: my belief is better than yours....

Troy Harris tlh at RUBENS.ITS.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Tue Jun 18 10:09:19 EDT 1996

On Tue, 18 Jun 1996, Chris Bates wrote:

> Huw has always been one of my favourite ax-slingers. He's got a
> unique style, was very complementary sounding in HW. He's melodic
> but can be symphonic and pompous (which I like) and his sound
> is great. Also I love his white Les Paul custom :-) The only
> problem I have with him is that he can't sing - and he should stop
> trying now!

   Okay then!! All you UK guys-  What is HLL doing now?  Is the LLG still
happening, and can *anybody* give me a discography?
  I really like Huw's sound and style, and yes, I even like a couple of
his solo albums.  :)
  Troy Harris