HW : Hot news - NEW album!

Bernhard Pospiech b.pospiech at POP.RUHR.DE
Tue Jun 18 10:12:40 EDT 1996

Hi

>This is EMI we're talking about, not Bernard!     I mean, Bernard knows of
>gigs even Dave doesn't remember :)

Thanks for the flowers Jon.  :-))

You won't believe it but before the gig in Hengelo (Holland) on 09.Dec.1993
I had the chance to speak with Dave Brock for about 20 minutes

And I took the chance and gave Dave my giglist. Of course I didn't mention
the tapes ;-))

Dave said: Hey, did we really make all these gigs, more than 1400 ?? Can't
believe it!

I said: Yes you did

I suppose the the LIVE 1974 will be from the second Edmonton gig,
26.01.1974. I know for sure that the COMPLETE gig was recorded

Also recorded was a gig on the US tour in spring 1974

BTW: I'd like to know where the LOVE IN SPACE record was recorded.
Any suggestions?

cu
Bernhard