HW : Hot news - NEW album!

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Tue Jun 18 11:21:34 EDT 1996

>        Another comment (from Doug Sniff) implies that Lemmy will not be
>        present, but Simon House will be.  I'm glad to see that there is
>        finally SOME kind of "official" information source for hawknews.
>        (Hey, I'll take what I can get!)  :-)

        Although what we can get is highly confusing, considering the
implication from Mr. Actonium that Lemmy is absent, combined with the
claim that these shows are from '74, combined with Bernard's observation
that Lemmy didn't leave until May of '75!

        Sounds like the usual Hawkwind conundrum to me! :)

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                                -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)