Live 1974 News

Bernhard Pospiech b.pospiech at POP.RUHR.DE
Tue Jun 18 11:50:20 EDT 1996

At 16:22 18.06.96 +0100, you wrote:

>> The 1% is the small chance that Lemmy was drunken or full with
>>Amphetamins this day
>
>        Although judging from later evidence this would by no means
>necessarily prevent him from performing ;)

Thats true. But maybe he was lying behind the stage in his own vomit ;-))

To be serious now.

What we know now is that it will be the recording from the Chicago gig on
21.03.1974, Auditorium Theatre.

There is no reason (except what you see above) why Lemmy was not there.

I suppose that good old Doug has problems with the years 1974 and 1975

Bernhard