HW : Hot news - NEW album!

Stephen Lindsey stephen at SPATIAL.UNISYS.COM
Tue Jun 18 12:13:10 EDT 1996

>         Although what we can get is highly confusing, considering the
> implication from Mr. Actonium that Lemmy is absent, combined with the
> claim that these shows are from '74, combined with Bernard's observation
> that Lemmy didn't leave until May of '75!

Well wait a minute, one piece of information was that the setlist was different
than all on the other shows on the tour, if Lemmy was unable to play
for ahum, medicinal reasons (which had been noted to happen as I recall)
then could we be looking at the "alternate-no-bassist setlist" ???

Now that'd be wierd !

Berhnard, do you have the setlist for this show, and a comparison one,
maybe we can figure this out.

Cheers,
Steve L.