Off: Lemmy

Tue Jun 18 13:48:57 EDT 1996

Since I've seen serveral HW posts mentioning Lemmy, and since someone also
mentioned Metallica and their new single, "Until it Sleeps" (which I happen
to like, although parallels to "The Reaper" are tenuous at best, IMHO), I
thought I'd post this.  The CD single of Metallica's "Until It Sleeps" has
as a second track, "Overkill" which I believe is not on the album - Lemmy
has a writing credit (I think he plays on it as well - memory fails here),
and the liner notes indicate it being played on Lemmy's 50th birthday.

John