HW:Orgone Accumulator

Keith A Henderson khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Tue Jun 18 17:22:38 EDT 1996

Jerry said....

> >Don't know if this has arisen before, but I found out that this mad
> >scientist called Riech? invented a Orgone Accumulator in the 1930-40's.
> >Apparently 'Orgones' were given off during sex, and the machine was
> >supposed to collect this 'energy', this was carried out in a small roon
> >where the unsuspecting couple were lead......
>
>    That made me think about that Woody Allen movie "Sleeper" and that sex
> machine that was in it ( and that ball that got you wasted when you rubbed
> it)

Of course, that would be the 'Orgasmatron', the device that (I assume) was the
inspiration for Lemmy's album/song of the same name.  Cool movie/Cool album.

Keith H. (FAA)

"I'll see you all later, when I through with my accumulator......"