HW Live 1974 album

Le Monsieur Damon dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Wed Jun 19 02:22:20 EDT 1996

On Tue, 18 Jun 1996, Hawkwind wrote:
> That 'road trip' stretched on for virtually 2 years (with one month off
> in May '74 to record HotMG), even though the names of the tours changed
> as it went.
OK... According to Godwin's giglist (it's the one I happen to have on
hand), apparently they did take half of April and all of May to record
HotMG, but I don't see much of a break after that to record WotEoT,
except most of March and April.  I'm guessing that's when they recorded
it.  I could be wrong, though, since apparently there are some gaps in
it, since

1.9.74   Detroit
4.9.74   Cleveland
15.10.74 St.Louis
31.10.74 Detroit

seems rather sparse for an American tour.

Damon Capehart          | "I think we should eliminate semicolons from the
aka Le Monsieur         |  English language; nobody uses them anymore
dcapehar at utdallas.edu   |  anyway." - one of Dilbert's anonymous coworkers