32 tracks

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Wed Jun 19 15:03:26 EDT 1996

On 17-JUN-1996 15:03:14.1 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >>Let me clarify that I was joking about "Good Morning" and "Zone", as
   >those >are tracks frequently slagged by HW fans here. I guess the song
   >most likely >to be heard first would be "Silver Machine", which, in
   >most forms, shouldn't
   >>make too bad an impression.
   >Well, I suppose we could start a slew of "first song heard" messages.
   >("Lord of Light" was the first HW song I ever heard, it made an instant
   >convert....)

First song I heard was "Images" from Space Bandits, when I bought it on tape
about 1 and 3/4 years ago. It made a grea first impression, though
the album as a whole didn't.

Chuck

`[1;37;45mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive