off: piper at the gates

DAVID FURST FURSTD at BOYSTOWN.ORG
Wed Jun 19 15:57:02 EDT 1996

HI all, just a quick off-topic comment about syd barrett and piper at the gates
of dawn & saucerfull of secrets.  I got the double album release of these way
back in 7th grade.  I was permanently skewed as a result.  Coolest tune to cover
off of 'piper' IMO 'Lucifer Sam.'  Also from 'saucer' 'Set the Controls for the
Heart of the Sun.'  Truly an excellant foundation musically for the quirky space
rock approach.

Dave F.

obWaitng for release - The Church - Magician Among the Spirits