Off: Lemmy

gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK
Wed Jun 19 17:29:58 EDT 1996

Just as a quick extra on the subject of Lemmy, while travelling with the
Damned over to a festival in Switzerland, Aug.88, I ended up sitting next to
Lemmy (who kindly gave me his window seat and his lunch!!), Rat Scabies
suggested to Lemmy that they should do a HW song as tribute to Bob Calvert.
Unfortunately, they never got it together...Rat only wanted to do "Quark",
and Lemmy claimed he had only heard that song once, when the album came out.
Oh well, coulda be a sight worth seeing...Motordamned doing Hawkwind!

Dave