HW : HLL or not?

Derrick Chilton D.C.Chilton at BHAM.AC.UK
Thu Jun 20 07:04:41 EDT 1996

and HLL often seemed to add too much lead. Then again, some
>>people *want* loads of lead!
>In message <199606192128.WAA17615 at easynet.co.uk>,>
>Moonglum, what a track! Rocky Paths, another favorite... hmmm....yes,
>count me in the loads of lead brigade. I mean, sure, I don't like
>noodling or hours of interminable widdly-widdly-wee-wee-WEE! In fact,
>Huw got it just about right, I reckon!

I remember seeing HW in 1986 atfer the CotBS tour and when HW started
playing Motorway City it blew me away, solely due to HLL lead guitar, the
stage was full of lazers and dryice........wipes away a tear of nostalga..

Yes HLL was very good, but as has been said it was annoying eg Urban G. But
on the whole a sadly missed member  :-(

        Derrick...

E.Mail         D.C.Chilton at bham.ac.uk

'Sunrise Wrongside of Another Day'