HW: non-US cover tapes

Dr Pepper (they call me Mister Pibb) M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Thu Jun 20 08:41:04 EDT 1996

On Thu, 20 Jun 1996, M Holmes wrote:

> Rob writes:
>
> >     Hi Dave,
> >   Thanx for doing the tapes they are rather marvellous.
>
> Yep, got mine thanks! Tony sez They're GRRRRREEAATTT!!

And although I haven't got around to listening to them (I'm desperately
trying to learn Spanish so I can go 'Where is the best record shop for
buying obscure European releases of the best band in the entire (known and
unknown) universe') I think the covers alone are worth the effort
involved. Congrats to the chief culprits.

> >    seeya Friday - Rob
>
> Ditto
> FoFP

And as long as I can get a ticket I'll be there as well, wearing a
nethawks sweatshirt to make leaving at 6 in the morning more bearable.
See you in the pub that we met up in last time.

Cheers

Mike w