HW: non-US cover tapes

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Jun 20 08:53:37 EDT 1996

>On Thu, 20 Jun 1996, M Holmes wrote:

>And although I haven't got around to listening to them (I'm desperately
>trying to learn Spanish so I can go 'Where is the best record shop for
>buying obscure European releases of the best band in the entire (known and
>unknown) universe') I think the covers alone are worth the effort
>involved. Congrats to the chief culprits.

"¿Adonde esta la tienda de musica en que puedes comprar discos raros
 de Europa del mejor groupo en el mundo?"

Well, "the world", can't recall saying "universe" too often in spanish...

You'll probably find yourself waking down aisles of Menudo records...
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Guildmaster of Reeves                          of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)