HW : re-HLL or not?

gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK
Thu Jun 20 10:26:19 EDT 1996

>Isn't Simon over in Nik's camp at the moment?
>--
>Jon Browne

Oh yeah, forgot about this "sides" business. My two favourite bands (The
Damned and HW) both seem to be having this problem at the moment, with
ex-members trying to take over the band. Very sad, and from experience, it's
all down to money. Sad but (I think) true. The situation with the ol' Damned
is even worse than HW though. Imagine if Dave Brock ended up sitting at home
with no band left while "Hawkwind", made up of various ex-members toured the
"greatest hits" round the country!

Dave (not Brock...or Vanian!)