Quick! - Where's the pub???

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Thu Jun 20 16:45:34 EDT 1996

> OK, I've booked a Brixton ticket and I now desperately need to know
> where the pub everyone is meeting in actually is.

Come out of Brixton tube, walk under the rail bridge (towards the Academy)
and its on your right (before you reach the traffic lights).  IIRC (based
on other people's mail) it's called the Beehive and its a Wetherspoon's
pub.

> Dave Berry   (tall and redheaded? - have previously failed to spot even
>               in a small pub)

I'll be wearing a boc-l t-shirt or sweatshirt.  I'm planning to arrive
(with a non-boc-l friend) around 7.30-7.45.

However, I've had a dicky tummy all day (cries of aaaaah...) and I'm
definitely not 100%, so there is a chance that I'll not make it.

Dave.