Quick! - Where's the pub???

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Thu Jun 20 12:36:19 EDT 1996

> My list of who's going is:
>
> Bill Stewart (don't have description)
> Dave Berry   (tall and redheaded? - have previously failed to spot even
>               in a small pub)
> Rob Stuckey  (Impossible to miss his rogueish grin)
> Mike Wright  (If he has another story about how he nearly landed The Big
>               One I'll probably strangle him)
>
> So who else is going? Will I finally spot the mud-covered Maxine? Tim?

Nah. When they're playing about 1000 yds from my doorstep, it invalidates the
need to travel 80 miles, *and* eat bad pizza all night :-)

Have fun you lot. Anybody going to the Ipswich gig look out for a Nethawks
shirt - that'll be me. If ya turn up early then I'll probably be in the pub
called The Plough round the corner getting tanked up.

Tim