OFF - Pink Floyd

Guido Vacano gvacano at BEAVER.MBB.WESLEYAN.EDU
Thu Jun 20 13:58:02 EDT 1996

Steve says--

> > You only have to look at Dave and Rick's solo albums to
> > see that it wasn't their influence...

Dave is a remarkable guitarist, and a competent composer. I have both his
solo albums, and there's no way I'd part with either one. As for Rick, I
think he's highly over rated (but I'm not a musician, so what the hell do
I know? :-) ).

> Actually, I like _About Face_ much better than any of Waters' solo
> stuff.

I think Radio KAOS is serious work of art, while Gilmour's albums are
merely great music. :-)

Guido

--
If nothing is done, then all will be well.  -- Lao Tse