Quick! - Where's the pub???

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Thu Jun 20 15:16:02 EDT 1996

> So who else is going?

        I am!  Though money may well forbid me from hitting any other
gigs on the tour (or rather, _lack_ of money will!).

        See everyone in the Beehive before the gig.  For those who
haven't encountered me before: 24 years old, 5'11, nethawks T but this
may be swathed in a leather jacket or badge-sprinkled black vest, depending
on the weather.  Oh, and currently sporting a fair smear of facial
fuzz, owing to requirements for an upcoming part as a film extra
(long story ....).  Long brown hair and glasses.

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                                -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)