Quick! - Where's the p

Gordon Hundley drgoon at CIX.COMPULINK.CO.UK
Fri Jun 21 02:28:00 EDT 1996

I'm wavering over whether to go to Brixton... I've just spent more than I
intended (because I was greedy) on a new Mac laptop, and I'm still
suffering from a bad cold that's had me off work. However I've got some
local friends going along. However, I've got a company meeting tomorrow
evening. Hmm.

Whatever, you're quite welcome to stay over here if you like Mike - I've
got a spare bedroom down here in Tolworth. Give me a shout at work (0181
875 9500) if you like.

Gordon.