Hawkwind Codex database?

Assassin Soniqué sonique at HYME.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Thu Jun 20 21:32:16 EDT 1996

On 20 Jun 96 M Holmes wrote about Re: Hawkwind Codex database?:

> It's megalomania of course but it'd be great to start such a project and
> just add to it as we went. Sonique seems to be good at this sort of
> stuff.

Sonique would *like* to have the time to be good at this sort of
thing ...... I'm surprised that you say that actually! I have grand
plans for my WWW pages, but for some reason my boss thinks that my
programming experience is better utilized earning him money ;^)

> I'll copy this to the list just in case we have enough volunteers to
> make a start on such a project. I guess if we had enough people we could
> agree a specification and share out the effort...

I have less time available than I did last year (as you've probably
noticed with the reduction of BOC-L mail from me this year), but in
any case, I offer whatever services I can to this worthy (?) project.

Sonique (not really an Assassin at all .... I have a Robot for that!)

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'      .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd        /     \( o`-,  -----   may